Municipal BY-Elections Schedule 2019 Municipal By-Elections Results 2019
Voter Registration Abroad:
The Electoral Commission of South Africa has released the dates for the voter registration of South African Citizens who are staying overseas. The South African Citizens residing in other countries can register to vote from first February to fourth February 2019 at all the South African foreign Missions, high commissions, embassies, consulates globally. The ones who are interested to register to vote they can reach the nearest South African Consulate or Embassy during the working hours.
The Voter Registration Process will takes place every year during 1st February to 4th February worldwide in all the South African Missions.Sponsored Links
Who Can Register to Vote in South Africa?
To get registered to Vote one must be a Citizen of South Africa, who is 16 years old or elder and who is having a valid South African ID.
- Must be a Citizen of South Africa.
- Age must be 16 years or above.
- Must have a Green Bar coded ID book or
- Smart card ID or
- Temporary ID Certificate.
- Valid South African Passport.
Ways to Register to Vote South Africa in Abroad:
The South African Citizens staying away from home, the only way to register to vote is they must visit the South African foreign Mission or high commission or embassy or consulate in person with a valid South African Passport and a valid South African Identity document.Sponsored Links
How to Register to Vote South Africa in Abroad?
- Visit the nearest South African foreign Mission or high commission or embassy or consulate in person with a valid South African Passport and a valid South African Identity document.
- Remember the voter registration process will be only during the working hours.
- Meet the authorized person and show your passport and identity document.
- Complete the Register to Vote Application form and submit the form.
South Africa Missions list world wide – www.dirco.gov.za/webmissions/index.htmlSponsored Links