Filipino Voter Id is an official document issued by the Commission of Elections of Republic of Philippines. Voter ID enables the Filipino Citizens to cast their valuable vote in the Elections. To get a voter id or to register to vote in Philippines one must be a Citizen of Republic of Philippines. Voter ID card is a valid Identification document which serves the holder during the casting of vote in elections besides casting the vote, voter id serves the holder as the valid identification document in all the Government and private sectors of Philippines. There are different ways to register to vote or to apply voter id in Philippines.Sponsored Links
Requirements Applying for Filipino Voter ID:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen.
- Age must be 18 years on or before May 13, 2019 for National & Local Elections of 2019.
- Must be a resident of the place for a minimum period of 1 year where the Filipino Citizen wishes to register to vote.
Documents Required for Filipino Voter ID:
Filipino Citizen who wishes for voter registration, at the time of voter registration must submit any one of the following document to prove the identity in Philippines.
- Drivers License
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID
- Postal ID
- Employees ID Card
- PWD Discount ID
- Student ID Card
- Senior Citizen ID Card
- NBI Clearance Certificate
- IBP ID ( Integrated Bar of the Philippines)
- PRC License ( License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission)
- ICC or IP members must provide the Certificate of Confirmation issued by NCIP ( National Commission on Indigenous People)
- Any other Valid ID
Voter Registration Centers:
Local COMELEC offices or Offices of the Election Officer (OEO) are the centers where the Filipino Citizens can register their vote. Each and every District, City & Municipality of Philippines have these Local COMLEC offices or OEO offices. Apart from these Local COMLEC offices or OEO offices the Filipino Citizens can register to vote through Satellite Registration.
ERB Approval Schedule:
Once after filing the voter registration application, the voter registration applications must be approved by Election Registration Board (ERB).Sponsored Links
Filipino Voter ID Online Apply Procedure:
- Visit the Filipino Commission of Elections official website.
- Select Voter Registration option from the main menu.
- Now select Voter Id Application Form option.
- Filipino Voter Id Application Form will be displayed.
- Download the Voter Id Application Form and take 3 copies of Voter Id Application Form.
- Complete or fill the Voter id Application form and don’t sign the application form because you have to sign the application form in front of Election Officer.
- Take the 3 copies of Voter ID application form along with a valid Identity Document and visit your areas Local COMELEC office or OEO Office
- The authorized person at Local COMELEC office or OEO Office will verify your identity and the residence with the help of your Identity Document.
- Then authorized person at Local COMELEC office or OEO Office will verify your status of registration with the help of an application form issued at OEO.
- Submit the completed application forms, upon submitting the application form OEO will allow you to sign the application forms.
- After signing the application forms, authorized Voter Registration Machine Operator will capture your biometrics digitally in front of OEO.
- Once after capturing your biometric data, the Voter Registration Machine Operator will issue you an acknowledgement.
- Keep the acknowledgement safe, you must show the acknowledgement while issuing the Voter ID Card.
Voter ID Application Form Download – http://www.comelec.gov.ph/?r=VoterRegistration/Resolutions/res10392Sponsored Links